BOTANICS furniture paint is water based, eco safe, zero voc and made with added natural clays and minerals. This is your perfect go to product for all of your furniture and craft painting projects. Minimal prep required. It is self leveling and quick drying.This is your perfect go to product for all of your furniture and craft painting projects. Minimal prep is required. It is suitable for many applications including painting artists' canvases, painting metal and using as a stencil medium.
Some points about BOTANICS furniture paint.
BOTANICS FURNITURE PAINT
• Minimal prep. Clean substrate, sand flaking paint off. Paint, glaze or seal.
• Matte, velvety, self-levelling • Water wash up • Brush, roll, spray
• Touch dry in 30 mins in normal conditions. Recoat in 2 hours
• Do not apply paint in temperatures 10 degrees or below, or above 35 degrees. • Thin paint with water if necessary.
• In some cases, you may find some substrates may have tannin bleed-through. Should this happen, either change the colour you plan to use or use All in one base and blocker to prevent further staining. https://www.lessentiel.com.au/collections/ultimate-finish-mineral-paint/products/all-in-one-base-coat-500ml-1
• Coverage is roughly 13m square per litre.
1 litre will cover approx 13 square metres in normal conditions Suitable to brush, spray or use a roller. If spraying BOTANICS furniture paint, thin with water as necessary. Our product can be thinned up to 30%
Water wash up and please dispose of used packaging in accordance with your local regulations